Wednesday, November 26, 2008

How out of practice?


So I went shadow for about half a level to see if I could seek out my enthusiasm - a change being as good as a rest and all that. The pictures were pretty but the spec just threw me. Ok, I killed things faster but healing was painful. Since the nerf on heals back from vampiric embrace (ok its 5% not 1% but still...) I healed in 'normal' form and where the hell was my mana regen?? So straight afterwards (having hit the dizzy heights of 72) I went straight back to holy. RotS were pleased... Brain especially, who's reaction to me going shadow was 'Uh, wha? Um... wha? Pilf... wha? /brain crash' Some people are just born to follow the light I guess...
Well I've gotten Pilf to 73. It continues to be a struggle. I don't know if it's a matter of OD'ing on the game, the 'must hit 80' school of thought, whatever but I'm not having much fun at the moment. I guess I enjoyed the instancing and raiding so much that levelling hurts. And yes, its a process, get to 80, go back to having fun but it's a slow and painful process. That said, I only really know 2 people who have hit 80, one druid and one hunter, and no-one in RotS is there yet; both Sem and Eloria are pretty much there, at the 77/78 mark at last look. The server firsts scare the beejesus out of me, less then 48 hours after we had a shit-load of realm firsts (suggestions: get lives, eat, sleep, shower...) and the rejoycing in RotS as Covenant took server first on Naxx, granted eXperience got the HC version the next day but we're glad (in a mean way) that eXp didn't get both firsts, mainly because we love Covenant and teh Tonda and also because whilst some eXp members are fine Angharad is a PITA and not this version either...

No comments: