Wednesday, December 3, 2008

That's not a Tank-and-Spank...

Tis Wednesday. Wednesday means maintenance day. Realms down means time to blog /cheer...

Pilf has nearly reached the dizzy heights of 77, but more importantly, has made her Rug. Yes, it's slow, no I can't use it in Northrend as yet, yes when I take it to Shatt to fly around on it I get [insert peurile innuendo here] down vent. But it flies!!! And I stand up on it, in a slightly weird, surfer-esque kind of way... Levelling tailoring continues to be incredibly painful. I'm so lucky that despite frostweave cloth selling for about 35 gold a stack at the AH, Nao, Sem, Brain and Co have been sending me some of their cloth so I haven't been having to grind it all myself, but now I've gotten to 411 (whoot) each bloody item requires 10 bolts to get a skill up. Thats 50 bits of cloth. And the drop rate is a lot lower than netherweave was in Outland as well...

So what's been happening. Well I've stuck admirably to my plan of levelling via instances which means I've been healing through Drak'Tharon, Gundrak and even Halls of Lightning /eek. Not to blow my own trumpet too much *cough* but the only reason we wiped was during the creation-of-the-dwarves-explanation event thingy Blizz decided to kick Nao and I from the server. Right in the middle of the waves of mobs. Bleugh, not fair at all really! As we were on a roll (and had Sem and Eloria at level 80) was stuck our heads round Halls of Stone. Nao and I were 76, Stadi was 77. We kinda forgot about the whole crushing-blow-when-the-boss-is-4-levels-higher thing...

Current fav instance though, is Violet Halls. Think BM but no trash and no running round, i.e. think win. Its under 30 minutes too when you get it right which means you can do a quick check of the guild roster to see who's in Dalaran and just scoot through quickly.

Tonight, come hell or high water, I will hit 77. Then I can clear out my bank and fly (still cross that Cold Weather Flying is going to cost another 1k...) and probably not on my rug. And do I wish I'd enough money to buy the Snowy White War Griffon... oh yes...

No comments: