Saturday, December 6, 2008

In which Chromie bugs...

And she didn't land (not that Nao and I had the quest - I was about 4 bars from 78 and he was about 6 bars) but Sem and Eloria managed to hand in the quest regardless! Still would have been nice to see her land - we blame Sem for standing right under her as she flew in /sigh.

How much fun is The Culling of Stratholme on a scale of 1 - 1000? 1001 in my book. For the first time since WotLK healing made me think. Having been in Violet Hold and sundry other instances for the last few weeks whilst carrying on at least one conversation via /w I was getting boooooored: PoM on tank, flash heal tank occasional renew on melee dps, rinse and repeat. Not a recipe for extreme excitement. Not that I want to be wiping left right and centre, oh hell no, but middle ground was what I was despairing of. And found here. Plus *zomg* how gorgeous is Mal'Ganis - I had a tantrum at the point where it looked like we might have to kill him - then got bitch slapped for not knowing my lore - of course he doesn't die - he merely fucks off to Northrend like every other fecker on the planet /big cheer and stuff! And ok he didn't drop my lovely trinket but I forgive him anyway. Considering the level of the instance and that Nao and I had yet to reach 78 we did bloody well. No wipes, not even any near wipes and I only stopped breating on, um, two occasions. But that's good. That's what raiding feels like. The panic, the buzz, the big exhalation of breath when the fight is over, that feeling of 'sod the loot, everyone is standing' is what gets me off!

Ans as a quick PS I got my rug. My fast one. I r surfer priesty extraordinaire - huzzah!

No comments: