Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Small and quick update.

Right quick update. As a guild we have cleared spider, plague and construct quarters, we as of tonight we have downed the first boss of the military quarter.

Naofa has almost run out of things to get with emblems, blizz should really add more stuff - really they should.

Fiach my hunter was transfered over to our home server and is 80 and is my pew for heroics, tis fun. Fiach is BM even post nerf as I managed to get really lucky, I mean really, as I managed to tame the spirit beast. It beautiful. Really. And named to reflect that. I also tamed the queen wasp before the patch, it not really viable due to visibility in instances as it is a BIG pet, even more so with Bestial Wrath. Slowly getting better gear. Fiach is my means of earning some gold, as Nao does it really slowly.

We also have some new alts on the go, retadin for pilf, frost mage for myself, we are doing well with them I think and should continue to do so as time passes.

Right that's it mostly, more to come though.

No comments: